Doyle Trading Consultants is owned and operated by Informa plc (“Informa”).
- The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data, one of these rights is that an organization tells you how it will use this personal data.
- Informa (“we”, “us”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This policy explains how we use the information which we collect about you when you use the services offered by us through our web site (“site”).
- We and other companies in our group will collect personal information (such as your name, address, etc.) about you when you register with us and when you subsequently visit the site. We do not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
- The personal information provided by you, will be held on a database and may be shared with companies in the Informa Group in the UK and internationally.
- We may use the personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
a. to customize the site in line with your preferences
b. to help us and our partners, sponsors and other third parties understand the way in which users are visiting the site
c. to provide you with an online purchase facility for the ordering of products and services
d. to tell you about products and services which we think may be of interest to you from time to time
- You should however note that:
. we and other companies in our group may transfer your personal information to countries outside Europe
a. to protect your privacy we will, wherever practicable aggregate your personal information so that it is used by us in anonymized format
b. if Informaor a part of the Informa business merges with or is sold to a third party the personal informational data stored in our database may be shared with or transferred to a third party so that they may continue to operate the site – we will take reasonable efforts to notify you of any such changes in advance
c. if you do not wish us to send you information about other products and services please email email@example.com. Please note that it can take up to 14 days to have your details amended and to cease to receive communications from us.
- As we cannot prevent other websites referring to the site in a search result, as a link or within a frame you should ensure that if you access the site in this way that you have checked any privacy policies relating to those websites in addition.
- We have security procedures in place to protect your information from unauthorized access or modification, unlawful destruction and improper use or disclosure.
- If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If at any time you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please write to the Database Manager, PO Box 73124, LONDON, EC1P 1GH.Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5239 or email us at email@example.com